Hunger Hero Nomination Form
Each year at our Empty Bowls dinner in October we present the Alice Anne Miller Hunger Hero Award to a volunteer that has demonstrated remarkable commitment to Second Harvest. The recipient of the Hunger Hero Volunteer Award is a devoted volunteer at one of Second Harvest’s member agencies.
This Hero has dedicated countless hours to improving the well-being of our most vulnerable neighbors through Second Harvest’s network of member agencies. This year, our Empty Bowls dinner is October 19, 2019.
If you have a volunteer that you would like to nominate, please complete this nomination form and return either via email to:
Dannah Hartman at email@example.com;
or by mail to:
Second Harvest Food Bank, 6969 Silver Crest Road, Nazareth, PA 18064.
Some details to share:
- Nomination forms will be due by August 31, 2019.
- The winner will be notified by September 13, 2019.
- The award winner will receive a complimentary ticket to Empty Bowls for him/herself and a guest. As the nominating pantry you can purchase tickets at a reduced rate.
- A bio and story of each nominee will be featured on a display board at the Empty Bowls dinner.
- Questions? Please contact Dannah Hartman at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
We really forward to hearing about all of the awesome volunteers that help make everything possible!
Last year we were proud to honor Radwan Jarrouj as our Hunger Hero Volunteer of the Year!