We invite you to join the Cornucopia Society – a group dedicated to increasing awareness of food insecurity “right here, right now,” and to addressing its causes and effects in our area.
Society members are those who make annual contributions of $1,000 or more. Aside from helping the Food Bank accomplish its important work, membership includes special communication from Second Harvest and regular informal social gatherings where you will meet some of the people who share your passion for ending local hunger.
Cornucopia Society Membership Benefits:
• Invitations to participate in exclusive Second Harvest Food Bank events.
• Access to exclusive Second Harvest Food Bank volunteering opportunities.
• Recognition as a Cornucopia Society member at all Second Harvest Food Bank events.
• Recognition as a Cornucopia Society member in periodic newsletters and through social media and website.
• Face to face meeting with the Second Harvest Food Bank Director.
• Quarterly Cornucopia Society e-newsletters filled with information and updates regarding the issues impacting our community.
• Networking and socializing opportunities with peers within our region.
“We are happy to support the important work of Second Harvest, knowing every dollar donated provides 6 meals to those in need. Over 95% of all donations go directly to feeding families. It is unthinkable that there are families in our community that have to worry about where their next meal will come from. No one should suffer from food insecurity in the United States.”
-John and Barbara Diamant, Cornucopia Society Chairs
Click here to join the Cornucopia Society today!
For more information, please contact:
Erin Dallago, Associate Executive Director of Development