Second Harvest Food Bank thrives on the support of our community, corporate, and school groups. By working together, volunteers make an immediate impact on fighting hunger here in our communities. We are grateful for your support!
Group volunteer shifts are available at our warehouse located in Nazareth.
Backpack Buddies packs are suited for groups up to 30 and tasks include packing food into bags, breaking down boxes, and stacking food on pallets. Packs are the third Friday of every month, with additional packs scheduled as needed.
SUNShine Boxes packs are suited for groups up to 50 people that can work together on an assembly line and tasks include packing boxes, loading pallets, breaking down boxes, and making boxes. Packs are the first Tuesday or every month.
• Volunteers for Second Harvest events must be age 18 or older, with the exception of Backpack Buddies volunteers.
• Backpack Buddies volunteers must be at least 14 years old. Backpack Buddies volunteers 14 to 17 must be supervised by an adult.
• Closed-toed shoes must be worn in the warehouse at all times.
• Please feel free to bring snacks and drinks.
• Dress accordingly, as the warehouse is very warm in summer and cold in winter.
For more information, please contact:
Ida Burgos, Office Administrator