From empty bowls to full plates
Members Making a Difference…
We invite you to join the Cornucopia Society – a group dedicated to increasing awareness of food insecurity “right here, right now,” and to addressing its causes and effects in our area.
Society members are those who make annual contributions of $1,000 or more. Aside from helping the Food Bank accomplish its important work, membership includes special communication from Second Harvest and regular informal social gatherings where you will meet some of the people who share your passion for ending local hunger.
Cornucopia Society Membership Benefits:
• Invitations to participate in exclusive Second Harvest Food Bank events.
• Access to exclusive Second Harvest Food Bank volunteering opportunities.
• Recognition as a Cornucopia Society member at all Second Harvest Food Bank events.
• Recognition as a Cornucopia Society member in periodic newsletters and through social media and website.
• Face to face meeting with the Second Harvest Food Bank Director.
• Quarterly Cornucopia Society e-newsletters filled with information and updates regarding the issues impacting our community.
• Networking and socializing opportunities with peers within our region.
For more information about joining the Cornucopia Society or to learn about upcoming events, please contact Erin S. Dallago at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 484-287-4015 x3314.